- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, when it is collected, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What anonymous information is collected and how it will be used.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information (hereinafter referred to as PII). We will ask you when we need to collect PII (defined above). PII which we collect may vary depending on the benefits and/or services you select, and may include one or more of the following categories of information: name, physical address, an email address, phone number.
We are the sole receivers of the personal information (your name, email address and any other details you provide to us which concern you as an individual) collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to arrange consultation times and dates with you to discuss an upcoming move.
Collection of Anonymous, Passive Information
1.2 “Session” cookies are temporary bits of information that are used to improve navigation and collect aggregate statistical information on the site. They are erased once you exit your Web browser or otherwise turn off your computer.1.3 “Persistent” cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there for a prescribed period of days, unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided, helping to determine what areas of the site you may find most valuable, and customizing the site based on your preferences on an ongoing basis. Persistent cookies placed by this site in your computer do not hold PII.1.4 You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to specify your preferences, please search for “cookie” in the “Help” portion of your browser.
1.5 An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). The IP address can be used to diagnose problems with a server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to a site, and administer and improve the site.
1.6 “Internet tags” (also known as Web Beacons, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the Web site server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. Tags may be placed both on online advertisements that bring people to the site and on different pages of the site. Such tags indicate how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
1.7 “Navigational data” (log files, server logs, and clickstream data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors.
2. Use and Sharing of Anonymous, Passive Information. This site may make full use of passively collected anonymous information through the collection methods described above for our own internal operational purposes, including without limitation the right to use such information to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve this site for your use. We reserve the right to share this information in the same manner as provided above for PII.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.